In House Gas / Heating Advisor speaker with great customer service skills is required for our client’s Technical Customer Services Department. This is an opportunity for someone who loves working in a busy friendly team environment where you will have the opportunity to use your technical knowledge on a daily basis. The position would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Gas or Heating Engineer and now would like to be in-house ?
- To resolve technical issues relating to any of the Company’s (and associated) brands raised by our retailers, end users and members of the general public.
- To handle calls, faxes and email enquiries and issues covering all aspects of installation, building regulations, operations and safety on any of our products.
- To be a brand ambassador, increasing our customers’ satisfaction with our products and service.
- Filter and monitor the accuracy of all complaint data entry.
- To be at all times smart and courteous whilst carrying out this important task in a professional manner.
- To carry out fault finding analysis over the phone with retailers and end users on any of the Company’s products and associated brand products in our portfolio and offer appropriate advice to resolve the issue.
- To document and report on all calls and problems identified and to log onto the company CRM system.
- To ensure that any information provided is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with all the relevant regulations for installation and use.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - The following personal attributes would be an asset:
Excellent verbal communication skills over the telephone, written communication through either e-mail or letter.
- Proactive approach to keeping records and reports up to date.
- Diplomatic nature to ensure company policy is followed and customers are left satisfied.
- Knowledge of software program’s including email and Word and a propensity to learn new programs such as our CRM system.
- Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role that will vary across the year.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service assistance.
The successful candidate will need proven relevant experience. You must be a team player with good communication skills.
In return this employer provides a friendly and professional working environment, a very competitive salary, benefits package and skills development.
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.