War Child protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in conflict.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate and dynamic Face to Face Deputy Manager to work on behalf of War Child and assist in the development of a brand new Street Fundraising campaign.
This is a Full Time role working Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm. You will be paid £12.50/hr on a 40 hour week. (£500/wk GROSS)
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing field based Team Leaders (TLs) and Face to Face (F2F) Fundraisers; Recruiting, inducting, training, coaching, developing, team staffing, managing and monitoring performance.
- Working closely with the Individual Giving Manager to achieve and set supporter targets per month and per annum as part of an overall committed giving budget plan.
- Managing performance of FRs and TLs and provide daily phone support to TLs, whilst also monitoring performance to target and expenditure.
- Producing weekly rotas.
- Attending sites regularly to ensure high quality standards of F2F practice are maintained in accordance with internal and industry rules and regulations.
- Working closely with and supporting the Individual Giving Manager.
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience demonstrating the following:
- Expert knowledge of F2F fundraising techniques and best practice.
- Extensive experience of managing and training F2F Fundraising teams.
- Managing field based TLs and F2F Fundraisers; Recruiting, inducting, training, developing, managing and monitoring performance.
- Track record in developing and implementing successful supporter recruitment activities.
- A proven track record of target achievement and commitment to meeting targets and deadlines.
- Experience of using fundraising databases and strong Excel skills.
- Experience using fundraising applications such as Waysact/Evergiving
If you have the proven experience, are passionate about the cause and are looking for a new opportunity, please call us now!
Keywords: Deputy Manager, Manager, Charity, Fundraising, Sales, Coaching, Training, Management, Fundraiser, Not for profit, Immediate Start, Weekly Pay, Third Sector, Team Leader
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job