Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We’re looking for an In-house Engineer to join our Customer Claims team.
Our In-house Engineers are office-based and are responsible for ensuring motor vehicles that are subject to a motor claim are repaired to their pre-accident condition by using the most appropriate methods at the correct cost. You’ll accurately value and categorise vehicles if they are deemed beyond economical repair or are stolen and unrecovered, by carrying out extensive market research and engaging with the customer to set their expectations.
As an In-house Engineer, you’ll be required to identify fraudulent activity through investigative practice and liaison with claims colleagues, to correctly identify and advise on vehicle modifications which are non-standard to original equipment.
You’ll be expected to support all aspects of the business in order to assist in the claims process for both insured and third party in order to speed up settlement and minimise cost.
Skills & Experience
• Solid motor claims knowledge
• Proven experience of working in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Influencing, negotiation and relationship building
• Competent understanding of insurance principals
• Good working knowledge of vehicle types, makes and models
• Commercially focused
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• An organised and proactive approach
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• A flexible approach and positive attitude
• Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
• Take initiative to make decisions
• Strive to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
Please apply today if your skills and experience fit the requirements of this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job