In-house Employment Lawyer - Asset Management
Our client is a multinational asset management company based in the heart of the City who are looking for an experienced Employment Lawyer.
The role will be an initial 6 month FTC with the possibility of turning permanent.
You will be providing advice and guidance to the business globally, and the various local HR teams, on a wide range of UK and international employment-related
- involvement in senior/multiple hires, including advising in relation to restrictions, obligations and duties of the parties;
- transactional and restructuring support for corporate development and internal reorganisations, including advising on issues relating to transfers and remuneration of employees;
- employee relations issues such as disciplinary hearings, grievances, performance management and managing investigations;
- litigation and disputes with employment-related focus;
- advising on the details of employee incentive plans and provision of pension arrangements;
- advising on employment-related legislative compliance, including reviewing and updating HR policies and employment contract terms to ensure compliance with changes in legislation;
- instructing where necessary, and managing relationships with, the employment teams of panel law firms, both in the UK and internationally.
- Employment Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"