Add an annual turnover of more than $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across some 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest car rental company in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for twelve consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way
We have an immediate vacancy for an In-House Customer Service Representatives to join the BGL team in-house at BGL's offices in Wakefield. In-house is a fast paced and varied environment, which offers a great opportunity for candidates who have a desire to develop a wide variety of skills and to start and progress their career within Enterprise.
Who are BGL?
Founded in 1992, BGL has become one of the UK’s biggest consumer insurance brokers, with more than 8 million customers. BGL Group is the Insurance Group that owns Compare the Market, the leading price comparison website, often recognised by their adverts featuring a family of meerkats.
Duties involved will include, but will not be limited to:
- Proactively manage and maintain key performance indicators.
- Manage the responsiveness of our business partners to complaints.
- Manage and resolve customer and business partner complaints.
- Manage account specific service levels by analysing performance MI.
- Show initiative and self-motivation to proactively prevent problems in the delivery of service levels.
- Present new ideas to improve current processes.
Suitable candidates must be able to display the following qualities:
- Confident working with external business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions, lead by example and proactively manage performance, service and quality.
- Ability to command respect from our business partners.
- Ability to organise and present information for a varied audience.
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Strong telephone skills and ability to confidently handle customer complaints
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and develop new ideas to improve the process.
- Ability to construct reports using Excel.
- Regardless of your socio-economic and educational background, Enterprise will always look at how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'