Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a In-House Corporate Finance Manager in Diss. This is a newly created role with a business that have shown significant growth over a sustained period of time. They have exciting plans and are currently completing over 30 acquisitions per year. As the Corporate Finance Manager you will assess the performance of potential acquisitions and advise on the proposed offers. To manage the acquisition process, liaising with professional advisors and the vendors and ensuring that the process is efficient and effective. This is a high level role with interaction with senior stakeholders including the preparation of business cases to Board approval.
Perform initial valuations on potential acquisitions including:
- Ensuring that appropriate Non-Disclosure Agreements are in place.
- Liaising with the vendor’s advisors to obtain relevant information.
- Assessing the quality of the business.
- Highlighting significant risks and issues.
- Advising on the terms of offer.
- Drafting offer letters to vendors.
Manage the acquisition process including:
- Organising the timetable for the process.
- Arranging for legal, property and financial due diligence to be performed
- Reviewing due diligence to identify significant issues so that they are appropriately addressed in the acquisition process.
- Drafting the business case for Board approval.
Assist in planning the integration process including:
- Ensuring that the due diligence information is available to the operations and support teams.
- Assisting the briefing of the operations and support teams so that they have an understanding of the business and are aware of significant issues.
- Assist in the development of the integration plan.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified or equivalent from a professional accounting institution such as ACA, ACCA, or CIMA. You will have a good understanding of business models and business drivers. Also a good understanding of acquisition valuation principles and the acquisition process. This is a great opportunity for someone in a corporate finance function to make a 1st move into industry or someone who has had some exposure of M&A activity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job