Leading the way in the provision of professional HR services to large corporate clients, AdviserPlus is a growing, vibrant company in Bromborough, Wirral. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and seek enthusiastic, flexible and motivated professional people.
Purpose of Job:
To support the business in the drafting, reviewing and negotiating of contracts and other relevant legal documents for new and existing clients, suppliers and sub-contractors and to otherwise support the Commercial Director in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Prepare, review and negotiate contractual arrangements, including managed service agreements, software licenses, variation agreements and renewals.
- Prepare and review contract change requests, variations, addendums and amendments.
- Support in commercial negotiations for new contracts.
- Ensure governance and other policy requirements of contracts are being fully complied with, liaising with the relevant internal stakeholders and escalating risks, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a database of key contract terms.
- Develop and maintain standard terms and conditions for contracts and software agreements.
- Own process supporting non-disclosure agreements.
- Support resolution of disputes arising in the delivery of contractual performance.
- Partner with the business to provide legal advice, including on IT, IP and data protection.
- Provide compliance advice, including on data protection, Bribery Act and competition law.
- Identify and assess the impact of new laws related to contracting and train other business areas where appropriate.
- Support the process for proposals and ITT / RFP responses.
- Support the CFO in Company Secretarial matters
- Minimum 4 years’ post-qualification experience, with strong proficiency in contract law.
- Commercial contract management experience.
- Commercial approach to contract drafting and negotiation.
- Experience of data protection legislation and regulations.
- Familiarity with SLAs and service credits.
- Experience of IT outsourcing, cloud computing and SaaS is desirable, but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong written, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Financially literate.
- Sound balance of legal risk with business objectives.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with all levels in an organisation, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Preparedness to work in both sites and stay overnight as and when required.
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job