In-house Client Account Coordinator
££Competitive Salary + Fantastic Company Benefits
Permanent - 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday - Central Southampton
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing this corporate client in recruiting a In-house Client Account Coordinator to join their Southampton based team.
- Office based role, supporting the field based sales and account managers who will be managing a portfolio of mid to large corporate clients
- Taking full responsibilities for all administrative changes to all clients accounts
- Carrying out reviews and market research to be presented to clients when discussing recommendations and to be presented to senior management at meetings
- Ensuring you build strong and long lasting working relationships with all clients and contributing to retention targets wherever possible
- Providing report data to management to be used to track account trends
- Resolving client queries and chasing clients for outstanding payments
- Putting together quotation requests for clients and following those up.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services/relationship management experience ideally from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, mortgages, investments or claims, however experience from other industries will also be considered!!
- Must be used to dealing with corporate/commercial key or national accounts!
- Must be confident, able to work independently and be able to build strong client relationships!
- Will need to have thorough administration skills and strong attention to detail!
- Any knowledge of PMI, health or general medical insurance would be a huge advantage!!
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced, client focused candidate looking for their next role in an office environment. The company offer amazing benefits, a competitive salary structure and performance related bonuses!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words:"financial services", "FCA","FSA","Insurance","Banking","Claims","Bank","customer services","coordinator","account manager","relationships","relationship manager","account coordinator","handler","incoming","admin","administration","administrator","policies","PMI","Cert CII","full time",Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "account manager"
- "financial services"
- "customer services"
- "relationship manager"
- "account coordinator"