The Procurement division of SF Group are currently recruiting for an In-Directs Buyer for our client in Northamptonshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business which has been established for nearly 100 years.
This role will involve the management of the new restructure, which will involve bringing the in-direct spend to a centralised contact, which would be you.
As the In-Directs Buyer you will be responsible for the management of the day to day requirements for indirect spend. You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Strategically implementing processes and plans for the new centralised procurement department
- Through category management techniques, identify and develop new sub categories
- Identify and saving opportunities and implement agreements with suppliers
- Developing key relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure full implementation of centralised in-direct spend
- Managing the supplier portfolio in terms of risk management and reviewing KPI's and SLA's
- Analyse the indirect spend and identify possible saving opportunities
- Placing day to day orders, including orders for indirect spend
- Invoice queries and supporting Finance and the Senior Buyers as and when required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years within a Buyers role and have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of strategically implementing strategies and processes within a procurement team
- Confident and proactive, with a tenacious attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This is a permanent position paying £29,000 per annum with the following benefits:
- Pension (5%)
- Holiday of 22 days plus bank holidays, which can increase up to 26 due to service
- Private medical care
- £50 Voucher on your Birthday
Working hours are Monday- Friday (37.5 hours per week) with an early finish on a Friday.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job