On behalf of our client based in Norwich, Adecco Recruitment are currently looking for 2 x Improvement Support officers to work on a 6 month contract.
We are looking for candidates who are creative, tenacious and hard working!
Key aspects of the role include:
- Working alongside the rest of the project team and consultants to design and build innovative, customer-focussed systems which complement the city's corporate vision using a 'customer first' approach
- Testing the new system under the supervision of a testing manager
- Undertaking a training programme to train staff on the use of the new systems
- Using issues logs and other internal documents to highlight risks and issues that could cause delays to the project
Key essential skills include:
- An understanding of the key principals of project management with some experience of working as part of a team delivering customer-focussed IT solutions
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to record and transfer high volumes of business-critical data - a good understanding of excel and word is essential
- A track record of improving business processes through collaborative working
We are currently looking for candidates who are available ideally to start immediately.
This will be a Monday- Friday position paying £13.74 per hour.
This role is flexible and sole home working options are available!
This role could potentially be extended dependant on the project growth and deadlines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- "implementation" "projects""support""project assistance"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'