We at Time Personnel Recruitment are the recruitment partner for Impra Gas for all their recruitment on a National basis. Impra Gas was launched in 2012 by founder Joseph Valente, winner of The BBC Apprentice 2015. The business has grown from strength to strength year on year. This has been achieved by delivering a 5-star customer experience to all who use their service. Impra Gas only install boilers and central heating systems, and this has allowed them to become experts in installations and masters of this sector. Impra Gas aim to become the UK’s leading boiler specialists, and we will do this by delivering an outstanding service that focuses on quality, reliability, honesty, value for money, and high quality workmanship.
Impra Gas is looking for a SEO executive on a fulltime permanent basis. Working for an expanding marketing team and reporting to the Marketing manager you will be responsible for the companies SEO.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Writing new content and refreshing existing content so that it is relevant and current
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief
- Creating and managing social media PPC campaigns
- Ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Assist with reporting, evaluating and improving the performance of content
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Champion new ideas across all social media and engagement
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2 years relevant SEO/Digital Marketing experience (including PPC and Google Analytics) and have a working knowledge of all social media platforms
Time Personnel Recruitment work on an exclusive basis with Impra Gas. Impra Gas will not pay agency fees where speculative and/or unsolicited CVs are submitted. Furthermore Impra Gas reserve the right to directly contact candidates whose CVs have been submitted speculatively without payment of any fee whatsoever.