Are you looking to broaden your skills and knowledge ? If so, this could be the career step you’ve been waiting for!
Role – Import Team Member
Hours of work – 08:00am – 16:30pm / Monday - Friday / 37.5 Hours (30min Lunch)
Contract – Permanent
Salary - Competitive
Benefits – On site Parking / Future Leaders Program / 22 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off! (Holidays will increase with length of employment) / Online Discount / Phone Insurance / Life Assurance
plus MUCH MORE!
• Input purchase orders onto Navision accurately following authorisation to buy
• Produce Excel Purchase order for all orders for internal sign off
• Contact buying / sales order management team and suppliers to resolve any issues regarding pricing
• Sending order books on a weekly basis to factories to facilitate timely shipments
• Resolve any problems highlighted by factories liaising with relevant departments within the business and devising correct plans as appropriate
• Escalating import issues to the Import Team Leader, Supply Chain Manager or Buyer
• Providing weekly summary reports regarding factory performance, major delays or improvements made
• Ensuring purchase orders are raised
• Previous experience within Import / Export environment would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Navision would be a distinct advantage
• Good telephone manner.
• Proficient with Microsoft packages; Word / Excel
• Keen eye for detail
This is a fantastic opportunity! If you would like to apply please email your CV to Amy.Crawford@reedglobal.com we are looking to interview promptly!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job