** Import Purchasing Administrator- Basildon**
A rare and exciting opportunity for an Import Purchasing Administrator has arisen for my client in Basildon. You will be joining a busy team within a modern and friendly environment.
28 days holiday, free parking. Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
• Process purchase orders
• Input essential data into the system, ensuring data is updated and maintained.
• Liaison with suppliers and checking delivery progress.
• Responsible for checking and arranging payments of invoices.
• Working closely with other departments to ensure a smooth working day; Sales, QC, Accounts.
• Liaison with international offices.
It is essential that you have previous experience within import/ procurement/ purchasing. Be organised and have good attention to detail. Be self-motivated and have excellent computer skills in Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job