Import Operations Clerk - Stanford le Hope
- Previous experience as an Import Clerk is essential (3+ years)
- Strong administrative skills and is very organised.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- AVSEC/ dangerous goods training is desirable.
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas is desirable: air, road or ocean movements, security training, such as Aviation Security, customs documentation and procedures, warehouse, office and transport procedures, shipping and flight schedules, freight tariffs and rates, ability to raise and complete documentation
- Confident, outgoing and friendly, and commercially aware.
- Good numeric skills are required for the role of Import Clerk.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Driver - full license and vehicle
- Able to work in the UK without restriction
- Unflappable nature
- Can-do, does-do attitude
- Customs entries
- Customs clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'