Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
NJR are currently working with a well established Importer of ladieswear supplying to high street retailers and now due to their ever expanding growth have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Import Merchandiser to join their team based in Manchester.
Working very closely with the Account Managers and the design teams; you will be maintaining the accuracy of systems ensuring that all order data both internally and with manufacturers and customers is up to date and correct; whilst being responsible for specific Ladieswear accounts and maintaining control of the critical path.
- Liaising with off shore factories to ensure production is in line with the agreed delivery schedule
- Highlighting discrepancies to the relevant team and communicate with customers.
- You will also be responsible for building strong rapport with your customers and developing relationships, and will therefore need to be flexible to travel on occasion for meetings.
- Daily communication between customer and factory
- Chasing fits and specs
- Organising collections and managing packing lists
- Looking after production and making sure orders are running on time
- Supporting the Senior Management Team within all aspects
- Raising orders with factories
- Liaising with Suppliers and customers
- Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
- Working with major store groups.
- Must have relevant experience and have previously worked in fashion and as an Import Merchandiser
- FAR EAST experience
- Critical path management experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fully computer literate.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be highly organised.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7586
KEYWORDS: IMPORT, MERCHANDISER, RETAILER, FASHION, SHIPMENTS, FAR EAST, PURCHASE ORDER