Salary: £20,000 plus benefits
Our client, a leading importer and supplier of fashion is currently recruiting for a motivated and passionate Import Merchandiser to join their fast paced, busy team.
As Import Merchandiser you will be working with the Head of Department and Design Team on Menswear as well as assisting on Childrenswear to develop products in line with key trends and customer needs; whilst liaising with off shore factories to ensure production is in line with the agreed delivery schedule, highlighting discrepancies to the relevant team and communicate with customers.
- Raising orders to factories
- Managing Critical Path
- Working with the design team on approvals
- Checking reports for the Buyer and preparing stock figures
- Working closely with overseas factories and liaising via email and telephone.
- Preparing technical packs to be sent out to the factories
- Checking samples and assisting the QC when required
- Managing time efficiently
- Strong communication skills and an ability to manage a hectic workload.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office
- Must have experience as a merchandiser within an import company
- Good understanding of fabrics and garment construction
- Great communication skills
- You must have a keen eye for detail.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR7555
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job