The Import Logistics Co-ordinator will be carrying out booking procedures accurately, ensuring attention to detail, managing import documentation and liaising with suppliers. The role will be based in Oldham and the successful applicant will work on a Monday - Friday (days) basis.
An up and coming business that works with many leading UK brands.
The role of the Import Logistics Co-ordinator:
- Carry out import customs entries.
- Provide customer service to internal departments and overseas clients.
- Maintain import data and verify information accuracy.
- Classify all entries and resolve import problems.
- Coordinate all deliveries and security arrangements from the airport to site.
- Handle post-entry amendments and internal audits of all imports.
The Ideal Import Logistics Co-ordinator:
- Will be able control shipments, whether this by container, air, train or truck, either into our busy warehouse or direct to our customers.
- Previous experience in Import Documentation is highly desirable
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000
Hours: Monday - Friday (days)