Import Freight Forwarder | Import Customs Co-ordinator | Import Clerk
Do you have experience of co-ordinating import sea freight shipments? Our client is looking for an import forwarding professional who has 2+ years experience of working within the industry and is confident managing shipments from start to finish including dealing with overseas agent, negotiating rates and completing Customs entries. If you are looking for a new challenge with an upbeat office, this could be for you.
As an Import Forwarder you will be responsible for the start to finish process of moving the cargo and finding the correct solution for your client. You will be commercially minded with a real passion for logistics, showing that you are keen to advance your career. Your responsibilities will also include;
- Negotiating and booking cargo with shipping lines
- Completing Customs clearances, ensuring full compliance
- Managing documentation flow, including Bills of Lading, Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin & Licences.
- Shipping out of gauge / project cargo
- Arranging collection / delivery, and managing all the way to final destination.
- Import experience, 2 years +
- Commercially minded
- Excellent communication
- Multimodal background
About the Company:
This is a position with a leading global freight forwarder that specialises in moving a wide range of cargo, from yachts, classic cars to general freight across the globe. A unique chance for anyone with the relevant skill set/experience and a proactive attitude to join a leading company and become a specialist.
Salary & Benefits:
For the position of Import Forwarder our client is looking to pay between £21-30K for the right person along with benefits.
Apply today in complete confidence & one of the team will be in contact to discuss further.
- freight forwarding