Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Full time
We are looking for candidates who have at least 2-3 years’ experience and have the following skills:
· Import shipping experience
· Import customs clearance knowledge preferred but training can be given.
· Understanding of the various customs procedures
· Good knowledge of Destin8, CNS and Multifreight
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel
· Strong communications and organisational skills
· Strong work ethics with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
· Team player and self-driven with a positive attitude
· Process and monitor the shipping process
· Book shipments with our contractors
· Prepare documentation for Import Clearance
· Prepare and Arrange deliveries
· Liaising with customers and consignees
· Liaise with Customs Authorities and Port Health
· Follow-up with customers and consignees
· Invoicing and Purchase invoice processing
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'