My client, a leading global freight forwarder, is looking to recruit an International Import/Export Operator for its Exhibitions, Fairs and Events Logistics based in ExCel London.
Role: Import/Export Operator/Freight Operator - freight forwarding/Exhibitions, Fairs & Events Logistics
Location: ExCel, East London
Industry: Freight Forwarding/Airfreight/Seafreight/Oceanfreight/Exhibition Freight/Fairs & Events
- Co-ordination of International/European division work in relation to various exhibitions, events, product launches and global tours worldwide.
- On-site representation at exhibitions globally
- The provision of excellent Customer Service
- Accounts housekeeping including quotations and invoicing.
- Budget management and cost control.
Experience and job requirements:
- Multi modal freight forwarding experience - airfreight, seafreight, European road freight
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work well as part of a busy team
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work away from home for periods of up to 3 weeks at a time, often at short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'