Import/Export Co-ordinator - Automotive
- To £21,700
- Hours: 37 hours per week (flexitime)
- Preferential car leasing
Super opportunity to join an arm or a global manufacturing company
Daily activity is related to Import and Export activities between their suppliers and customers on a global basis.
The primary function is to:
• Arrange quotations, place orders, manage collections and arrange exports/imports to supply overseas factories from UK/EU manufacturers.
• Ensure part prices are updated and provided to their customers on a regular basis, following supply chain cost movements.
The main responsibilities include:
• Raising quotations, purchase orders and invoices in line with customer order requirements.
• Confirm all purchase costs and sales prices are correct and in line with the relevant quotations.
• Dealing with customer and supplier queries effectively.
• Proactively managed aged debt to meet cash flow targets.
Person Specification: Skills & Experience required
• Administration experience within Purchasing/Logistics/Sales Co-ordination.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organisation skills.
• High levels of accuracy.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft office (Especially Excel - Intermediate to Advance level).
• Full and clean UK driving license.
• Import/Export experience.
• Automotive supply chain understanding.
• CIPS or similar qualification would be an advantage in these positions.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
- Purchase Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job