We have a great opportunity for somebody who has a couple of years Freight Forwarding/Logistics experience and is looking for a new and exciting job role.
We are recruiting for the role of Multi Modal Operator, Imports and Exports.
***Training will be provided, but you do need some Freight Forwarding experience, ideally - Sea Freight, FCL, Cross trade.***
Typical duties will include but not be limited to -
- Managing the receipt, handling and development of new bookings.
- Managing the day-to-day flow of paperwork for import/export shipments.
- Preparing quotes and follow-ups.
- Coordinating new and existing bookings with, customers, and suppliers, local and overseas agents.
- Ensuring clients and agents are constantly updated on the progress of their shipments.
- Issuing relevant transport documents and invoices.
- Replying to quotes request.
- Chasing quotes results, analyse and improve where needed.
- General office administration / ad hoc duties
You will join a small, fun and friendly team, offering a brilliant work environment, the chance to learn and the opportunity of future progression!
To apply for this position please submit your CV. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us consent to provide our client with your information if we believe your experience meets with our client's criteria. Candidates who are successful in being short-listed will be contacted in due course. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you informed of future opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight