Job Profile for Import / Export Airfreight Clerk - TP109267
Import / Export Airfreight Clerk required. Our client are well estabilished provider of Airfreight Services based in the London Heathrow Airport / Slough area. The successful Import / Export Airfreight Clerk will be working within a close-knit and efficient team of forwarding agents specialising in FMCG markets.
The successful Import / Export Airfreight Clerk will have a proven background in either Imports or Exports within the Airfreight industry.
Import / Export Airfreight Clerk Position Overview
- Filing customs documentation
- Handling the operations of Import and Export Airfreight services
- Contact customers and schedule in delivery
- Management of shipments
- Arranging freight pick up
- Coordinating sub-contractors
- Assisting in the Warehouse where required
Import / Export Airfreight Clerk Position Requirements
- Proven background in Export or Import services
- Experience in Airfreight services
- Based in a commutable distance of London Heathrow / Slough
- Full UK Driving License
- FLT License - desirable
Import / Export Airfreight Clerk Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 - Dependent upon Experience
- 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job