Imports Customs Operator
This is the chance to join a growing freight department, offering stability and chance for progression.
- Handling day to day customs clearance and entries for Air/Ocean Import shipments
- Arranging delivery onward to the customer
- Dealing with all queries quickly and efficiently
- Handling all operations from start to finish
- Building strong relationships with customers
Skills and Experience of the Customs Operator :
- You will need to have at least 1 years solid Customs Clearance experience ideally Ocean Freight
- Must have 1 year in a freight forwarding enviorment
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'