Import Customer Services Administrator
Mon-Fri - 7am-4pm OR 7.30am-4.30pm
Salary - Competitive
Our flourishing Northampton based, Freight forwarding company are looking to expand their team with an experienced, customer focused individual. The role will interact with every aspect of the business both in the UK and throughout our European network.
The role will interact with the customers and provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about the collection or delivery of import shipments and UK shipments.
Other Duties include:
- Administration of import and UK shipments using in house systems
- Ensuring that service requirements are met
- To provide a professional image of the company in dealing with internal and external customers on the phone or electronically
- Develop a positive working relationship with the internal and external customers while at the same time looking after the business interests
- Recover revenue for any non-standard requests and communicate internally to the relevant parties so the charges are applied
- To proactively inform the customers of any issues or deviations to the plan and provide an alternative course of action
- To respond promptly and accurately to customer enquiries (service forms, Active Report, generic email address, telephone queries etc)
- To record accurately all actions taken so that they can be reviewed and analysed
- To handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience in a customer service role
- Preferably have experience in a logistics environment
- Be able to use computer systems, including all Microsoft Office packages
- Have good geographical knowledge of UK
- Have experience in a fast paced role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'