A well-established Freight Forwarder in Runcorn is looking for an Import Co-ordinator to join them on a permanent basis. The role will involve the end to end import operations process and the successful candidate will also be involved in some of the cross trade and air freight functions.
The successful candidate must have a strong import knowledge base and feel confident problem solving under pressure and working on their own initiative.
Reporting to the Import Manager, the Import Co-Ordinator will be responsible for:
- Liaising with overseas agents
- Booking with carriers
- Obtaining pricing for a number of different trade lanes
- Daily liaison with customers and suppliers
- Processing customs clearances
- Monitoring arrivals and deliveries
- Must have a knowledge of Import Sea Freight from either a Shipping or Freight Forwarding environment
- Confident communicator
- Driving Licence would be advantageous
- Team player
If you have all of the above requirements for the Freight Forwarding Import / Cross Trade Co-Ordinator position, then please apply now using the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'