Our client a respected Freight Forwarder based in Selby is seeking an experienced Import Coordinator to join their friendly team. The main function of the role will be :
- Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the Forwarding business.
- Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective services from every Worldwide origin.
- Calculating Freight quotations for Import Seafreight Shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the Shipping terms and origin of the consignments.
- Managing the Seafreight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files.
The successful candidate will be working in a positive team environment. You will have experience within the Freight Forwarding industry and in Import Seafreight. Knowledge and experience of Documentation and have clear and confident communication skills. Proven success of building customer and supplier relationships and be numerate with experience of calculating Freight quotes. Strong IT skills is also expected.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'