Full Time, Permanent
Are you a highly organised Import Coordinator looking to work for a well-established company?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Import Coordinator to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients that are based in Chelmsford.
Reporting to and working with the Operations Supervisor the Import Coordinator will work closely with customers, clients and agents. The Import Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
Principle Responsibilities for the Import Coordinator:
- Manage all aspects of the import process
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management
- Cover the export operations when required
- And any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Strong communication and inter personnel skills
- The ability to keep on top of workload and being highly organised with a keen eye to detail
- The ability to prioritise workloads whilst working in a busy environment
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- Team player
- Great customer service skills
This is a full time permanent Import Coordinator position, Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30, offering an annual salary of £25,000 p/a.
If this Import Coordinator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Harry MacNicol at Coulter Elite Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'