- Ensuring all shipping documentation is downloaded - Cargowise
- Preparing files based on the pre-alert information, documents and container logistics
- Effective communication between customers and colleagues to obtain correct clearance and delivery instructions
- Arrange delivery of goods through Shipping Line or Haulier
- Send invoices to the customer with billings/costings including back - up documents
- Being commercially aware
- Building relationships with existing customers. Teamplayer.
- Negotiation rates
You will have
- Good communication skills - both Verbal and Written English
- Computer literate and sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Well organised and good time management skills
- 2 years’ experience in a freight forwarding (Sea-freight)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'