Import Coordinator - Dewsbury
Are you an experienced in Imports and Customs Clearance? Do you want to join a progressive company as an Imports Clerk or Imports Coordinator in broad-based role with lots of progression and opportunity?
The Woodland Group are recruiting an Ocean Import Coordinator for our Dewsbury location to work closely with customers, clients and agents. Main duties will be...
- Manage all aspects of the ocean import process;
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management;
- Cover the export operations when required; and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Import Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'