We are currently looking for a Import Specialist to join a well-known and highly regarded Global Forwarding company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package. The ideal candidate will have freight forwarding experience and extensive Import knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops relationship with allocated customers
- Handles all aspects of clearances / deliveries for key customers
- Participates in joint Sales / Ops visits if necessary
- Provides spot quotations if required
- Performs up- and cross-selling (inbound calls) for existing customers and passes on leads to Sales
- Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace
- Generates / Reviews reports to meet customer needs as required
- Handles / processes end to end file from booking to invoicing for designated customers
- Handles morning workload meetings
- Serves as first line for operational queries
- Assists Team Leader with import projects and process improvements
- Serves as cover for certain Team Leader functions as necessary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job