£22,000 - £25,000 DOE plus bonus and excellent benefits
Customer Account Manager - Derby - Import Co-Ordinator
Our client a leading Logistics Export Service company is currently seeking an experienced Customer Account Manager due to company growth and expansion.
Your Main Duties will include:
To carry out ad-hoc and regular activity such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the Account Managers.
To help manage high spend accounts within the operating region
Ensure standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained and all contract sites
The role will also include:
-Making and taking job bookings form new and existing clients
- Arranging collections and deliveries with sub contractors/own trailers and round trip trailers
- Sourcing new clients/sub contractors
- Providing daily quotations for existing and new clients
- Developing and building relationships with clients and suppliers
- Ensuring maximum profit is obtained by being able to source the most competitive transport solution for company/client
- Ideally logistics/Transport experience
- Strong negotiation and customer service skill both orally and written
- Ability to work to deadlines and at times under pressure
. Experience of Customer Service or Account management in Logistics (But not essential)
Please apply now for an interview!
If you do not hear from us within seven days your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
James Recruitment is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
''Recommend a Friend'' Due to the demand for high calibre, professional candidates we have introduced a recommend a friend incentive scheme. This scheme will reward the introduction to James Recruitment of an individual either directly or indirectly. Should this individual find permanent employment through the use of our services and remain in that position for at least 3 months, we will thank you with a reward of £100 retail vouchers. The scheme is open to both candidates and clients.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job