Working for a Global Logistics company, based on-site with the customer in the London offices.
You will be responsible for providing analytical & operational support to the Customer Logistics Department, relating to the Import Logistics and Customs (seafreight). Liaising with Shipping Lines, overseas offices, distribution centres and internal departments.
You will also provide account management support and identify opportunities for improvement & development. Creating and delivering of KPI's.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Experience working within an import Logistics department (freight forwarding or retail)
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Process such as Freight Forwarding, Consolidation, and Transportation
- Knowledge of Customs procedures
- Competent in data analysis and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills within a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent organisational, analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, macros etc.)
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Capable of articulating issues and proposed solutions with both internal and external customers, whether face to face, by phone or in writing.
- Able to make formal presentations to the customer.
- Capability to apply structured logic to resolve complex problems
- Ability to work under pressure & with strong personalities
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced fashion environment.
Company offers a competitive salary & benefits package.
- Analytical Skills
- Import Logistics
- Ocean Freight
- MS Excel