Import Coordinator required to work for this global Freight Forwarders.
You will be working closely with customers, clients and agents.
The Import Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
Duties to include:
- Manage all aspects of the import process
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management.
- Work with the operations team to continually improve processes and business performance.
Experience within multi modal freight is an advantage but not necessity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job