Freightserve recruitment are looking for an experienced Import Brokerage Clerks for a major Freight Forwarder. The roles will be working initially remotely, but in the long term they will based in the Heathrow area.
- Import customs entries Air, Road and Seafreight
- Accurate data entry into Cargowise system
- Assist with verification of customs declaration information and the submission of such to the customs authority
- Interact with customs authorities to address any issues/questions that may arise during the clearing process
- Liaise with customs authorities
- Ensure timely customs clearances of Freight to customer for shipments
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements
Essential Skills & Experience:-
- Import customs brokerage experience
- Previous experience within Import Air, Sea or Roadfreight
- Knowledge of customs brokerage processes
- Good knowledge of customs legislations
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Excellent PC skills
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight specialist in the UK. We have a fast growing reputation with most Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'