Import AdministrationTWILIGHT SHIFT Sunday 7am - 4pm, Monday - Thurs 12 - 9pm
£9.70 p/h increasing to £11.68 after 12 weeks
Our client is one of the world's largest express delivery companies with a global reach to over 200 countries offering road and air delivery services.
We are looking for experienced administrators to join the Import Operations team to provide CFSP (Customs Freight Simplified Procedures) administration support. A short summary of you daily duties are below:
- Full administration in line with HMC + E regulations and in line with company policies and procedures
- To input, receive and transmit all appropriate information and data to/from Depot Hubs as required
- Provide high level internal and external customer care adhering to company SLA's
- To update Global Link System and process all documentation in accordance with company procedures
- To log, investigate and correct invoice queries in a timely manner
This is a varied role in a fast paced team environment. If you do not have experience of working in an Import we want to hear from you if you have a strong administration background and a desire to learn. Good Math's & English are essential along with good technical skills to learn new systems and processes.
This is a long term temp to role with the potential to go perm. A DBS (Criminal Record Check) will be conducted for successful candidates. You must be able to provide employment/reference details for the last 5 years. A health assessment must also be completed. Excellent benefits and training are available for the successful candidates. OVERTIME will be available at weekends paid at overtime rates after the initial 12 week period
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job