An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a local business who have tasked us with recruiting an experienced office based professional to join their clients team on a permanent basis. The client is based on the outskirts of Exeter and is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a quick thinker, articulate with a strong and honest approach to work. This would suit a very experienced customer facing individual who has experience within import / export on a large scale.
If you have this could be the role be the role for you.
The main responsibilities are a varied one but in the main it will be to provide efficient delivery logistics through various data and CRM management systems.
Other duties will include:
- Import / Export documentation
- Carrier and route assignments
- Shipping payments and quotes
- Data Entry and general office duties
To be considered:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Strong administrative and telephone skills
- Strong communicator with a warm and friendly personality
- Diligent and great attention to detail
- A good understanding of all Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Excellent Salary
- 28 days paid holiday
- Monday - Friday
- Excellent working environment
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).