Implementation / Technical Software Analyst
Location: Reading Office/London – You will be required to visit the Reading office roughly twice a week and there will be travel to client sites, and this will sometimes require overnight stays with most client sites are in the UK.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Summary of the Implementation / Technical Software Analyst role:
This role is your next step to working as a Software Implementation Consultant. Working with Cherwell Software ITSM software across a range of customers, this implementation and support position provides support to the team on software implementation services and post implementation support to both new and existing clients, ensuring we build a lasting relationship with clients.
The successful candidate must have good communication and analytical skills and must work to high standards while maintaining the ability to “get the job done” within deadlines. You will be working as part of a team supporting the consultants in the implementation lifecycle of a project so good team work is essential to this role. You will also be expected to work directly with client staff e.g. implementation services, technical support during and post the implementation and providing handover assistance etc.
Full training on Cherwell software will be provided but the candidate must have an appreciation of IT Service Management and a good awareness of technology. Career progression from this role is to become a Software Implementation Consultant – full training and experience will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Implementation / Technical Software Analyst:
- Working with the Lead Consultant to install and configure Cherwell Software to meet the client business needs.
- Working with the consultant to build workflows, field and screen changes, interfaces, integration with 3rd party products e.g. asset management systems).
- Managing these configuration packages across a number of projects
- Build reports and dashboards for client reporting needs
- Build custom self-service support portals for customers as part of the overall project
- Prepare appropriate documentation
- Support the Consultant in scoping the requirement with the client
- Testing the final solution
- Support of the solution during the project and then post the implementation
Requirements of the Implementation / Technical Software Analyst:
- An understanding of IT Service Management processes and ITIL
- An awareness of IT Service Management Software or similar
- An understanding of database technologies would be an advantage
- A broad understanding of IT Service Management and IT Operations Management software landscape would be an advantage
- An understanding of Software API development would be useful but not essential
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Implementation / Technical Software Analyst then please apply now!