Job Title: Implementation Team Manager
Location: West Leeds
Job ref: 917758
Salary: £40,000 + annual performance related bonus + other benefits inc. a BMW/Audi
Our client is an ever-expanding market leading specialist, based in Leeds. Due to the consistent progression of the business, they are recruiting for an Implementation Team Manager, to oversee a group of 10 project managers who are responsible for setting up fresh client accounts and putting new systems into place throughout the implementation process.
This is a rare and brilliant opportunity for an established Project or Implementation Manager who is utterly focused on quality of service, team development and efficiencies with all systems. You will report to the Head of Business Development and will be involved with the following duties:
- Managing a team of 6 Implementation specialists and operating as a key support for Head of Sales
- Structure, manage and report on all new business implementation activity with new clients
- Act as a key point of contact for key clients dealing with any escalated queries or complaints
- You will focus on building the Implementation brand and create and develop initiatives for team drive and ethos
- Recruiting new team members, carrying out 1-2-1s and appraisals, supervising and streamlining workflow processes and always bear in mind the professional and personal development of your team
- Client Relationship Management and development - producing project implementation plans, timescales and leading meetings
- End-to-end project management, promoting the company values and guaranteeing a high level of service
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in Sales and Team Management, and a high level of emotional intelligence. You will show evidence of the following:
- The ability to effectively manage your team in a high pressure situation, whilst ensuring deadlines and service levels are met
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Project management or similar Implementation experience is essential
- The ability to communicate personally and professionally at all levels, with both colleagues and clients of the business
- Experience conducting 1-2-1s and appraisals, and comfort in conducting meetings and presentations
- The initiative to motivate and engage your team, and action issues quickly and successfully
- Acute commercial awareness and outstanding business acumen
- Self-motivated with an enduring desire to better yourself and deliver outstanding service
To be considered for this superb role call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.