Implementation Specialist - Term Time Only
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who are in the education sector and their Aim is to develop and deploy market leading payment systems for the education sector, allowing schools and educational establishments to reduce operating costs and improve management of funds being paid to them by parents.
The purpose of this role is to work within the clients Implementation team to provide support and training to new customers who require setup and implementation assistance.
• This role is partly telephoned based.
• As the visible face of the company, you will ensure that at all times the company is represented as professional, courteous and helpful.
• You will constantly identify opportunities to improve our service to our customer base, so that SLA’s are exceeded and customer feedback is consistently high.
• Provide assistance to colleagues both within and outside of the Implementation team and Service Desk team for any issues related to support and training.
• From time to time the role will also undertake specific project activities
• Provide 1st point of support to all new customers for assistance with their application.
• Provide comprehensive training to allow new customers to become fully conversant with the features and benefits of the system.
• Ensure that all support requests are recorded accurately and professionally on the Topdesk service desk system.
• Ensure that any issues that require escalation to Tech Support are actioned in a timely manner, and clear descriptions of the fault are provided, to ensure that a swift resolution can be found.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that customers are kept fully updated at all times on the progress of their setup and resolution of any issues that they have logged.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to confidently provide support to customers with varying levels of technical ability and experience.
• Ability to interpret fault descriptions provided by customers and translate these into resolutions.
• A good working knowledge of school processes
• An understanding of Kaizen and Continual Improvement techniques
This is a full time, term time position working 39 weeks of the year, Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
If you are interested please click APPLY!
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job