Do you enjoy building relationships? Does project ownership excite you? Are you confident in business analysis? If your answer to these questions is yes, then this new fascinating opportunity as an Implementation Services Consultant may be perfect for you!
A technology company providing software to the recruitment industry is embarking on an exciting project to introduce a new product. They are looking for an experienced and articulate individual to join their implementations team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for successfully managing multiple client software implementation projects simultaneously. Thus, if having a varied role which is highly client facing entices you, this could be your ideal next career move.
- Create and customise the client’s online implementation project
- Coordinate and determine project timeframes and manage tasks with the client’s project team through various implementation project milestones
- Effectively manage and develop all client relationships
- Provide onsite consultancy services to clients to assist with solving issues, process review or improvements
- Contribute to continuous development of company products
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of implementation project management methodology and tools
Key skills and experience:
- Prior experience working with a recruitment company
- Business Analysis experience
- Project Management experience (not essential but ideal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills