Job Title: Implementation Manager
Salary: c.£40k + Car Allowance
Location: West Midlands
About the role:
We are working with a fast-growing in-house recruitment SaaS company who are looking for an experienced software Implementation/Project Manager to join their self-funded, profitable and award-winning business.
As a Software Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for software implementation into the Recruitment and HR functions of a wide range of corporate customers.
This will include:
- Working closely with the sales team and development teams you will ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Understanding the customers’ requirements and managing the project scoping process.
- Creating project plans and scheduling workload.
- Configuring the customer's system appropriately.
- Demonstrating software functionality and processes, becoming a subject-matter expert.
- Setting and maintaining realistic client expectations.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the right standard, within budget and within the agreed timescales.
- Experience managing software implementations with strong and proven client management skills.
- Previous experience working or certainly an in-depth understanding of the recruitment or HR sector would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent administrative, time management, organisation and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The track record of building relationships with various levels of stakeholders within an organisation.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented; looking for that entrepreneurial spirit.
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Mark at Venture Recruitment today!
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: Implementation, Software, RPO, In-house recruitment, HR, Project Management
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job