Due to recent growth a requirement has become available for a Client Delivery Manager to work within a multi award winning Employee Benefits Consultancy.
This is a varied role with the opportunity to manage high profile clients. You will be office based with the requirement to travel to regular client meetings and have the flexibility to work from home when possible.
You will lead relationships for clients, supporting service delivery managers with strategic clients and liaising with client relationship directors for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients.
- Manage client relationship portfolio
- Liaise with client delivery managers for large clients and AIDB consultants for fully bundled clients
- Attend meetings
- Handle Client interaction
- Corporate Pensions Environment
- Client Management skills
- Ability to develop client delivery plans
- Client Meetings
- Problem Solving
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job