Due to New Business success a position has become available for an Implementation Team Manager within a Leading Employee Benefits/Pensions provider.
This is a position for motivated individuals who wish to work in projects and help company to achieve vision of becoming recognised as the Industry Leading Implementation Team.
You will be managing a team of analyst in the completion of projects, whilst maintaining regular contact with Clients and ensuring projects are completed within allocated time scales and quality criteria.
- Line management experience is desired however seniors looking to progress will be considered
- Understanding of a variety of pension schemes
- Experience of operational and system set up
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to travel to client meetings
- Client Meetings
- Problem Solving
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job