Implementation Manager - 12 month FTC
Seeking an immediately available Implementation Manager for a Broker based in London or Suffolk. This will be a maternity cover so the salary is equivalent to a permanent position rather than a daily rate.
This role is based in the Affinity department which is delivered through a variety of platforms and solutions. You will be bringing in a bespoke system which can integrate with clients existing systems and be an online solution for sales, claims and complaints.
You will provide line management to a team of Implementation BA’s who are responsible for the migration of existing business from other platforms to the new one.
Duties will include;
- Work with the IT PM to schedule the deployment of implementations
- Be responsible for the implementation process and procedures, develop, document and implement process improvements
- Overall Implementation Sign off
- Be responsible for the successful implementations of new and existing clients to the platform
- Stakeholder for all implementation
- Summarise large amounts of technical information for consideration by senior management to allow them to understand project progress
It is ESSENTIAL that you are a Project Manager / Business Analyst from an Insurance background with strong understanding of insurance processes and procedures. You must also have experience of stakeholder management and managing a team.
- business analyst
- project manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job