Profectus Recruitment is working on behalf of an International Software organisation based in Telford who is on the search for an experienced Implementation Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis. The client is on the search for someone who has worked in a client facing role previously given the nature of their requirement.
They are recruiting for someone who is looking for a position where they will be continuously involved in implementing and supporting their cutting edge software. The role will also require you to carry out demos, provide training, continuous support and application support.
This role would be well suited to someone who likes to handle their own workload and is happy to work independently. Over half of the week will be spent on a customer site and the remainder will be providing support to the software on a remote basis. This schedule could of course change if the project/workload was too.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Provide on-site application support
- Meeting customer deadlines and quality standards
- Visiting customers regularly to support sales activity
- Ensure all customer support request are met via telephone support
- Attend promotional activity events to provide customer demonstrations
- Software testing
- Be involved in internal and external training and completing the relevant training documentation
Technical Skills Required;
- Good understanding of network infrastructure
- Ability to talk technical with non-technical people
- Experience in working with SQL databases
- SPC (statistical quality tools) experience/knowledge
- Capable of database management
- Microsoft office environment
It is important to be aware there is a high element of travel in this role from your base to client site. A company car will be provided to support this.
The client is ready to interview on this role so if you feel you could be suitable please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Implementation Engineer / Implementation Consultant / Implementation Software / Software Implementation / Software Consultant.