Location: Nantwich, Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £27,000.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
ROI are pleased to offer a newly created role on our growing IT team as a Customer Success Specialist. We provide a range of CRM, Customer Portal and mobile solutions to the biggest names in the automotive industry. We have a large pipeline of implementations on plan and this new role is integral to ensure our customers receive the best implementation experience for every solution we deliver.
Key aspects of the role:
• Documenting customer requirements (internal and external) for customisations of our established products
• Acting as the touchpoint between customers and the development team
• Gathering customer feedback and helping identify issues that we can address with fixes or further enhancements
• Establishing high level product timelines and keeping track of activities against them
• Help drive usage of our products by identifying trends and assisting in plans to improve the systems
• Keeping our customers up to date of the progress of the implementations
• Verifying that solutions have been implemented to client needs
• Must be confident in establishing relationships with a variety of people
• Travel will be a component of the role to our two main sites in Nantwich and Milton Keynes but you may also be required to attend other client sites as needs demand
• Adaptable to change as our solutions are constantly evolving
• Analytical and process orientated
• An understanding of what makes a good requirement is essential
• Ability to use Excel, Word and Powerpoint to a good level of competence
• At least 12 months commercial experience
• Previous experience of being a project co-ordinator or business analyst
• Experience of implementing and delivering user training
ROI is well established, has over 220 employees and a dynamic management team that is determined to grow and improve the business. We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; Our current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business.
We are an increasingly important and recognised business in our sector: In 2016 we won the award for ‘Outsourced Partner of the Year’ at the European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards against some major ‘blue chip’ competition. We are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO9001 and have a comprehensive training academy for development of staff skills.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
- Account Manager
- Customer Support