* - Life insurance
* Salary: £35-50k (based on experience)
Role: Implementation Consultant
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Remote or office-based within regional proximity to assigned customer base.
Salary: £35-50k (based on experience)
Our client is blazing a trail as the category leader for parcel delivery management software and they have the world's most comprehensive carrier library. They are already the #1 SaaS company in Europe in this category with more than 430 employees and with high double digit million in annual revenue and 30% profitability. Customers range from small online stores to large, multinational companies.
Our client is offering an exciting new opportunity for a Implementation Consultant to join this thriving company. The ideal candidate would be a world class customer success manager with exceptional customer experience skills. They are looking for a talented person who can align with their work values such as being an empathetic listener and an influencer who can understand the customers journey.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Technical Tasks: Ensure all project related technician tasks are executed to the highest standards and make available for QA audits.
* POC: Prepare to serve as nShift's point of contact throughout the project lifecycle when required.
* Success criteria: Ensure all technical tasks have established success criteria, and that they are understood by all stakeholders.
* - Documentation: Ensure projects tasks assigned are managed through Consignor's chosen project management tool, and that time and work are registered daily, and documents archived when produced/received.
* - QA: Prepare solution proposals, proof of concept modelling for regular quality assurance reviews.
* - Time adherence: Ensure all technical project tasks are executed inline with the budget assigned, where this is not possible identify the reasons and initiate timely escalation to Project Board.
* - Workshops: Where required prepare and facilitate analysis workshops with the customer and gather finalised detail in a timely manner.
* - Technical assistance: Be prepared to deliver technical work packages in any project.
* Other: Other relevant tasks as required by the business.
* Positive and team-oriented attitude with interpersonal skills
* Strong and documented ability to build and manage teams and effectiveness of execution of simultaneous projects/programs
* Strong and extensive customer experience.
* Industry expertise preferred, e.g., previous experience working within Technology/Logistics B2B/SaaS
* Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
* EU Driving license would be advantageous.
Committed support from nShift Group
* Project Management and Technical resources
* Academy (Training in project management etc.)
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Life insurance.
* Committed support from the nShift group e.g. CSM Academy Training, personal. education allowance, leadership & ELT support in customer engagements.
* A great Place to work where you can make a difference.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'