Implementation Consultant with retail marketplace exposure is sought by a market leading retail software house based in Leicester. With a 10 year trading history and a worldwide client base this Implementation Consultant will be joining a company that is as proud of its history as it latest innovations.
On a day to day basis this Implementation Consultant will lead a small team tasked with launching new worldwide marketplaces ensuring that new software integrates seamlessly with the company's existing online portfolio so a background on worldwide marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Otto etc) would be a real plus.
In return this Implementation Consultant can expect real commitment to a healthy work life balance with work from home and flexible working hours championed by the senior management team. There will also be scope to progress quickly with team growth expected within the first 12 months of the post.
This Implementation Consultant should have most of the following key skills:
- A technical background gained from commercial web development experience or a computer science degree
- Demonstrable experience working within an e-commerce/ marketplace (ebay, Amazon etc) environment to help grow or establish new marketplaces
- Team leadership exposure
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A positive can, do attitude
The benefits for this Implementation role are:
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DoE
- Work from home
- Flexible working patterns
- Market Leading training scheme
- Free parking when on site
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private healthcare scheme
- Private pension scheme
- A well-structured career development plan
So if you an Implementation Consultant with a passion for using technology to help companies break into new marketplaces then please click apply now to be considered and for further info.
Marketplaces, Ebay, team leadership, development, computer science, Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'