At Hireserve, we create flexible and adaptable recruitment software, which we use to build innovative e-recruitment solutions, tailored to the specific requirements of every customer.
Due to continued growth and success, we’re currently looking for a hands-on, customer orientated Implementation Consultant to join our Services team.
You’ll be part of an award winning, communicative and open culture team, who all share the same passion for our company, our product and our service, and work together with genuine collaboration and commitment to ensure that our customers are successful.
As well as being a hardworking and customer focussed bunch, we’re huge advocates of fun and flexibility in the workplace! We have a full-size pool table, table tennis table, and table football, as well as unlimited hot and cold drinks, and regular socials events too. We also provide exceptional training, along with the chance to work on a plethora of exciting projects that are integral to our future success. These all help to make Hireserve a fun and rewarding place to work.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will report to the Head of Services and will act as the main point of contact for new customers. You’ll be required to travel in your role, typically throughout the UK, but also globally as required by the business, and you’ll be responsible for;
- Managing end-to-end ATS implementation projects
- Consulting with customers to understand their business challenges and objectives
- Gathering and documenting detailed requirements
- Designing and documenting a tailored solution
- Configuring, testing and delivering the agreed solution
- Working with internal and external technical teams to ensure any required interfaces and web development is delivered on time
- Delivering HR and System Administration training
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered successfully and on time
- Building long term client relationships and trust
- Managing change requests and delivering change
- Providing first and second line support to new and existing customers
- Providing post-implementation consultancy to new and existing customers
- Support pre-sales activity where required. This may involve meeting with prospects, providing online and face to face demonstrations, supporting new business tenders, and attending external events.
To be considered for this role, you must:
Have previous experience of successfully implementing Recruitment/HR or related SaaS based solutions
- Have proven project management experience
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK and overseas as required by the business
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a confident and articulate team player, with superb planning and time management skills
- Be a confident and effective presenter
- Be organised and analytical with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
Other beneficial skills and experience;
- Experience within the HR or Recruitment industry would be highly advantageous
- Experience of using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud CRM
- Intermediate MS Visio skills
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Software Implementation
- SaaS Implementation
- HR Software Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'