You will join one of our technical services teams made up of exceptional software implementations specialists who deliver our products and services to the cinema industry. At the heart of the role is the provision of project support to senior technical staff, learning on the job from your colleagues and peers, all while travelling between cinemas delivering solutions and creating happy customers. You’ll be a self-starter, seeking out challenges and solutions with vigour, while at the same time knowing when to ask for help. We’re looking for someone to join a cohesive team and add personality, expertise but above all, you are smart and get things done. This is a challenging role and your team will rely on you to deliver excellent results.
- Implementation of the Vista suite of products, both from within the London office and on-site at customer’s offices & cinemas across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia.
- Configuration of the system based on customer requirements to provide the best cinema going experience
- Testing of the configuration to satisfy customer requirements
- Ownership of project tasks; delivering through to completion
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and team members of project tasks
- Analyse customer requirements and implement solutions within the Vista suite of software
Who you might be
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Knowledge of software development concepts
- Advanced user of Windows systems, including IIS, DNS, DHCP, Networking
- SQL knowledge is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Functional relationships with :
- Technical Services Managers, Implementations Specialists, Project Management Office, Client Services Director, Technical Operations Director
- Existing and potential customers
- Business partners
Abilities and Personal Attributes:
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Resourceful - you get things done
- Genuine interest in Software and/or the Film/Cinema industry
- A positive attitude and helpful nature
- A logical thinker and creative problem solver
- Understand the importance of detail in a proces
About Vista and what we offer you!
At Vista we believe in rewarding great people with great things: Vista provides competitive uncapped salaries and a great benefits package ; including enhanced pension scheme, health care, 30 to 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays that increases with tenure), an inspirational working environment and a great team who have your back! At Vista you will get all of this and more... Only Super Benefits will do for Super Heroes!
You will get to be a part of the exciting movie entertainment industry: Brad Pitt! Scarlett Johansson! Quentin Tarantino! Ridley Scott! All people we’ve never met! But we do create and provide innovative products and solutions that are used worldwide by cinemas, studios, and the cinema going public alike. We build amazing products that transact the business of the movies more than 20 billion dollars of tickets are sold through Vista every year; but more than that, we are a group of good people who love doing good things.
You will work with an elite team of superheroes in a great culture that delivers the best products to the cinema industry, and will find yourself surrounded by success and opportunity - yours for the taking. Vista is an established company, with over 20 years’ growth and experience, but with the variety, challenges, and the excitement of a start-up. Come and join our cast of characters and be an integral part of making the cinema industry an even better experience.
Permanent / Full time with right to live and work in the UK
- Technical Services